Magnific things

  • Jade colored seas
  • To feel your loved one's lips, at least once in your life.
  • Poetry
  • The sound and smell of rain
  • The movement of tree branches as they play with light

domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008

NII!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nust apologize for not posting for so long.. but I came down for bronquitis, and my last 6 days were spent in listening to mychest. It was wonderful indeed, it sometimes screeched like a badly oiled door, sometimes like a young bird, at times it sounded less high, and ballowed like a young buffalo. I would lie down,a nd just listen to it, my anatomy revealed through sounds and pains.. it was uttmostly fascinating.

I must apologize again, as I write this I am extrtemellt drunk, so my grammar and spelling must be pitifull. However, you must understanbd this is an experiment.. an experiment on truth and poeisis (oh.. how hateful I am)

For starters I will say that today, with 3 martinis in my belly and 2 beers, I told a beloved friend that she was "the most beloved female friend I've ever met since I was born"... I wouldn't have regrtted tyhis but for the fact that I said this in front of other two ofd her best friends. Whast was she suyppoosed to do? Tell me, "me too" that's tooo compromising,, and maybe a lie, so I was to blame to make everything uneasy, drunk peaplo make that ALWAYS. Dear lady stardust, and I will use ur seudonnym, for u have always called me Paradoxical phoenix, though I don't mind being called zeidy, I am very sorry :(

Now that is donne I will talk about about how her beloved should be thankful, to be loved by her... just like my other BFF's should be, however it is so frustrating they can't see it... how the one's they love aren't as supperior as they think.. it is dangerous to raise people in a pedestal only fit for gods.

Another topic.. let's play Hemingway....

When I was 14 I went to Prague, I couldn't have loved it more, the old, ever stained copper and stone buildings, the Alphonse Mucha museum, beautiful men and decay. However, I cried the two days I was there, for it was just not enough.

I cried, for I could not visit the Mucha museum, I cried because mny mother would not buy me crystal earrings, I cried because I wanted to stay longer. And my mother offered to buy me expensive czech garnets, but I didn't care, I just cried more. As I did, I saw an old lady, selling handkerchiefs and she offered them to me. In the great tantrum I was, I sent her away. As she walked away.. I changed my mind. I wished I could buy hankerchiefs, millions of them.. I wanted to run after her, but I dindn't. I just followed my mother through the symetrical streets. And the truht is, IK've never been more ashamed in my life, I've never wished so much I've made another decision. I would give her everything I've got saved now, although I know I wouldn't recognize her, and the cost of the ticket to Prague is almost equal to my savings.

Yesterday, I dreamt I went to Prague. I was staying in a hotel in the middle of a forest, amidst ruined gardens and temples. The man I have loved more than anything in my life, was staying there too, and his best friend was organizing it. My bed was old and wooden. When I asked how long we were staying, expecting as we were making a european tour to be as couple of days, I was elated. We were staying 18 days, and i thought I would explore the cxity inside and out, and visit nearby cities, like Bohemia. Around an old fountain in the middle of an old garden, I waltzed with a lost friend.

When I woke up I wanted to cry.... and I thought how stupid I was, not making a reality something that could make me so happy..... 18 days in Prague. But I know I must certainly will not, and that makes me sadder, sadder.

Well, what do you think? it is a littlke experiment, everytnin g is the truth, although drunk people DO lie. Today I wen out, despite my bronquitis. If I have another relapse I might get pneumonia, and that'0s funny ha.. ha ha..ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Now, DO comment, I know where you live... : P

3 comentarios:

Lady Stardust dijo...

My dear Zeidy (:P) don't worry: I love you too. And my friends didn't feel bad when I said it because I was very drunk as well, and you know so.
As for... my man... yeah, you're right. Yet, I think it's a human mistake: we want to make them something superior so they can be fit for our love. And yesterday... well, I still felt he lights up my life.


And don't worry about Prague. One day, when we're millionaires, we'll go, and stay 18 days.

Antonio Mizuno dijo...

Wórales, eso sí que es un experimento literario, eh. Mis respetos.

Lo más interesante de todo es que no parece que estabas drunk cuando lo escribiste -excepto por uno que otro dedazo-.

Cuando sea grande quiero escribir así.

Fernando García dijo...

ay zei!

como helado meintras leo esto; siento que me va a dar algo, por que es mucho helado (lo como del bote, you know) y luego no debo enfermarme...pero aún así, como le dices que no a un bote de helado; es imposible si se está en sus 5 sentidos, bueno, cuatro y medio.

yo, de chico, rayé unas hojas en la oficina de mi madre; un desastre. Alguien lelgó y me dijo que esas hojas ya no iban a servir. Entonces me puse triste por que la plenitud de la vida de las hojas estab frustrada. Aunque quizás entonces, sin saberlo, tomé unas hojas con muchas ganas de acid trips por que bueno, nunca he sido buen dibujante y usaba muchos colores :D

La cosa es que, ah, me sentí masl por esos obejtos inanimados; se que no es lo mismo, pobre mujer, pero recordar y arrepentirse es feo; es como saber que uno ha vivido mal o algo así.

bueno bueno no me pondré quasifilosófico. Ando muy hablador, es por el helado: como siempre, me pone a pensar en las cosas fundamentales de la existencia :D